Smart device minimum requirements::
• Bluetooth 4.0
• Apple devices:
• iOS 11.0 or later
• Android devices:
• Android 5.0 or later
Check your Bluetooth's compatbility here.
If the purple light is flashing then your device is in pause mode, please ensure that the clip lever is closed correctly and it is not paused via the app.
A Snuza Pico 2 can only be registered to one username. If you bought your Snuza Pico 2 second hand please contact the previous owner of the device and request that they deactivate the Snuza Pico 2 by logging in with their username at connect.snuza.com and clicking on the red de-activate button at the bottom of the page.
Click on this link to reset.
Is your Snuza Pico 2 software up to date? You can check what firmware version your Snuza Pico 2 is by going to the settings screen of the Pico 2 in question on the Snuza Connect App on your smartphone. On Android, look under the Snuza Pico 2 serial number to see the version number. On iOS, click on the ‘i’ in the top right corner of the screen and look for 'Firmware version'.
Yes, please visit www.snuza.com and invite them as a secondary user.
When you first put the Snuza Pico 2 on, it is slightly colder than your baby and tends to reduce the temperature of the skin around the Pico 2. The Snuza Pico 2 needs at least 10 to 15 minutes to reach the same temperature as the child for accurate skin temperature readings.
Reset the Snuza Pico 2 by holding the power button for 10 seconds and then release. After the green light has stopped flashing, try to turn it on again.
If the battery is still charged and you have not disabled your remote 'ON/OFF' function, you should be able to connect to your Snuza Pico 2 within range. Once connected, switch your Snuza Pico 2 'ON' and the breathing movement alarm will sound after 20 seconds.
Ensure that the thin flap of the diaper is folded over the thicker part, which is what the Clip grips onto. Refer to the following the Pico 2 user manual to see how to attach your Snuza Pico 2.
SCAM ALERT: Please do not download anything from any other website! This is the official and only method of performing a firmware update.
IMPORTANT: Before using your Snuza Pico 2, ensure its firmware is updated. Your phone must have an internet connection to perform the update.
1. Connect power to the charger cradle and place the Pico 2 in the cradle to charge. The battery light should flash (showing charging in progress) or remain on (showing fully charged).
2. Open the Snuza Connect App and go to the main dashboard (home button in the bottom-right corner of the screen). The dashboard for your Pico should be visible (you need to have registered to your Pico first!).
3. Press the power symbol for the Pico 2 to establish a Bluetooth connection. The Pico's battery symbol in the app (top right) should show that charging is in progress.
3.1 IMPORTANT: Do not pair your Pico 2 when prompted. If you do, please see step 8.
4. Leave the app connected to the Pico (within 3 feet / 1 metre) and do not unplug power to the charger (leave the Pico charging) for at least 1 hour.
5. Updates will be installed automatically, you do not have to do anything special.
6. You can check the installed version by clicking on the settings (gear) icon in the top-right corner of your Pico from the main dashboard (home icon) of the app.
7. Leave your phone connected to your Pico, with the Pico charging until the installed firmware version is greater than or equal to 4.438 (note that this only applied to Pico 2, not any other version of Pico). If the version is less than this, keep it connected.
8. If your Pico 2 has been paired to your smartphone, and you are not able to reconnect to your Pico 2 during the update process, you will need to Forget Device (iOS) or Unpair (Android) from your phone's Bluetooth Settings.
If your firmware has not updated after 3 hours, please contact us so we can assist.
Please ensure that the USB connector is properly inserted into the Charging Case and that the Wall Adapter is plugged in and switched 'ON'.
If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us via email@example.com /our contact form on our website.
If your Wall Adapter complies with the following output specifications: 5V, >200mA then you can use it. If not then please go to your local retail store and purchase a Wall Adapter that is compatible.
Remove the top Clip Lever by opening it past the 60 degrees open position. Take the lower Clip and insert the right pin in holding the Clip at a 90 degree angle to the Snuza Pico 2 with the teeth side facing inwards, then pull the left side firmly until the other pin can clip into position. The Clip Lever and Clip on the Snuza Pico 2 have been designed to be removable to make it easy to clean the unit. To use your device, please ensure that both Clips are fitted properly.
Reset your Snuza Pico 2 by holding the power button for 10 seconds and then release. After the green light has stopped flashing try to turn it ON again.
If this did not fix the problem please contact Customer Care by completing the form on the contact us page.
Reset the device by holding the power button for 10 seconds and then release. After the green light has stopped flashing try to turn it on again.
If this did not fix the problem ontact Customer Care by completing the form on the contact us page.
Go to connect.snuza.com and click on Forgot Password; enter your username/email and you will be prompted to click on the registration option if you have not done so yet.
Download our easy-to-use product manuals for up to date information on how to use your Snuza baby monitor.